visitors

Friday 10 July 2009

No problem!

Dad and Sami go shopping.

Dad bought Sami a new jacket.
"Thanks, Dad!" said Sami.

"Do you like it?" asked Dad.
"Yes," said Sami."I like the jacket-
but I don't like green."

"No problem," said Dad. "Let's take it back to the shop
and get you a blue jacket."


Dad and Sami went to town. They went to the shop but
there were no blue jackets.
"Let's look at the red jackets," Said Dad.

Then Dad met a friend.

Sami was bored.

He looked at the red jackets.

Then he looked at the football boots.

Then he looked for Dad....

... Dad wasn't there. There were lots and lots of people
but DAD WAS NOT THERE!


Sami went up to a shop assistant.
"Please, can you help me?" he said.
"I've lost my dad."
"No problem," said the shop assistant.

Sami and the shop assistant looked for Dad.

"Is that him?". "No"


"Is that him?". "No"

That's him!" said Sami."The one in the green jacket!"

Sami!. Dad!

"Let's go home now," said Sami.
"There are too many people in town."
"Yes," said Dad."But what about your jacket?"

"No problem," said Sami. "I'm going to keep the green one."
"But you don't like green," said Dad.
"I do now." said Sami.

No comments:

Post a Comment