visitors

Friday 10 July 2009

Mr Fox's Socks

Grandma had made Mr Fox some socks.
"They will keep you warm at night." said Grandma.

Mr Fox took the socks home in a long, red box.
When he got home he put the box down.
Then he made his tea.

Mr Fox saw a hole in the box.
"Who made that hole?" said Mr Fox.
He looked in the box.

Mr Fox saw a hole in his socks.
"Who made that hole?" said Mr Fox.
He looked in the socks.

Mr Fox saw one, two, three little mice in his socks.

Hey! "This is not your home," said Mr Fox.
"It is my sock."

That night Mr Fox had a dream about his socks and the mice.

"Oh dear!" said Mr Fox.
"Come in." said Mr Fox.
"You can have my socks. I do not need these black socks."

"I have my own socks on my feet. And I never get holes in them."

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment