visitors

Monday 23 March 2009

A house for Hedgehog

A house for Hedgehog story by Damian Harvey

"I need a new house," said
Hedgehog. "My house is
too cold.

So Hedgehog went to look for
a new house.
"I like your house,Otter,"
said Hedgehog."But it is
much too wet."

Hedgehog went to Rabbit's house.

"i like your house , Rabbit,"
said Hedgehog . "But there is
no room for me."

Come in!

Then Hedgehog went to
Squirrel's house.
"Your house looks warm,"
said Hedgehog.
"But I cannot live in a tree."

Come in!

Hedgehog went to Mole's house next.
But Mole's house was much too dark.

"I cannot see in the dark like
you," said Hedgehog.

so Hedgehog went back to
his own house. On the way,

he slipped

Hedgehog rolled
androlled. He got
covered in leaves

"I like my house best," said
Hedgehog

No comments:

Post a Comment